HOW TO BE AN EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE
December 2, 2015
- Understand that all relationships require trust, direction, communication and commitment to be successful.
- Keep yourself healthy, focused and alert at all times.
- Don’t be afraid to admit mistakes. It is better to admit that you made a mistake, realize why you made the mistake, and then make sure you don’t do it again.
- Don’t be afraid to say, “I don’t know.” It is better to confess ignorance and learn the right way of doing things than to pass on, or rely on, false information that may be damaging to you and the company.
- Don’t talk behind someone’s back. If you decide to come to work for us we expect your loyalty and best efforts. You should expect ours in return. If you dislike your supervisor or the company then let us know what is bothering you and we will try to work it out.
- Don’t just punch the clock. If you run out of things to do during the workday, find out if there is anything else you can do to help bring value to the company, its clients, customers and other stakeholders.
- Find the value in the diversity of our employees and customers.
- Dress correctly. Wear clothes that will make other people feel comfortable and that reflects your value to the company.
- Don’t harass, discriminate, use profanity or tell off-color jokes.
- Be honest and trustworthy. Follow the Code of Ethics provided in the Employee Handbook.
- Think! Be creative and innovative. The company is willing to listen to any suggestions or ideas you have which would increase the quality and value of our products or services.
- Follow the Golden Rule! Act with respect and responsibility towards those around you.
Fairchild Automotive Solutions Buzz
March 25, 2021
SERVICE ADVISING WHILE SHORT STAFFED!
Listen, I’m not telling YOU anything, if you have been in the industry even a short time you understand that talented help has been on short supply in the Automotive…
February 17, 2021
Positive processes for challenging employees in your Service Department
Positive processes for challenging employees in your Service Department Turning a Bad Seed around and knowing when to Prune. By John Fairchild In today’s environment, employable talent is at a…
January 16, 2021
JUMPSTART YOUR SALES CULTURE IN THE SERVICE DRIVE!
I’ve spent the last 40 years in Automotive Service Departments, I’ve worked side-by-side with Service Managers, Techs and Service Advisors. In the last 15 years it has really become a…
October 23, 2020
Where performance is measured and reported, performance improves!
In any arena, business or sport, top performers are identified through constant, ongoing performance evaluations. If you can’t evaluate their performance, then how can you identify their status as…
Please enter the Page ID of the Facebook feed you'd like to display. You can do this in either the Custom Facebook Feed plugin settings or in the shortcode itself. For example, [custom-facebook-feed id=YOUR_PAGE_ID_HERE].