HOW TO BE AN EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE
December 2, 2015
- Understand that all relationships require trust, direction, communication and commitment to be successful.
- Keep yourself healthy, focused and alert at all times.
- Don’t be afraid to admit mistakes. It is better to admit that you made a mistake, realize why you made the mistake, and then make sure you don’t do it again.
- Don’t be afraid to say, “I don’t know.” It is better to confess ignorance and learn the right way of doing things than to pass on, or rely on, false information that may be damaging to you and the company.
- Don’t talk behind someone’s back. If you decide to come to work for us we expect your loyalty and best efforts. You should expect ours in return. If you dislike your supervisor or the company then let us know what is bothering you and we will try to work it out.
- Don’t just punch the clock. If you run out of things to do during the workday, find out if there is anything else you can do to help bring value to the company, its clients, customers and other stakeholders.
- Find the value in the diversity of our employees and customers.
- Dress correctly. Wear clothes that will make other people feel comfortable and that reflects your value to the company.
- Don’t harass, discriminate, use profanity or tell off-color jokes.
- Be honest and trustworthy. Follow the Code of Ethics provided in the Employee Handbook.
- Think! Be creative and innovative. The company is willing to listen to any suggestions or ideas you have which would increase the quality and value of our products or services.
- Follow the Golden Rule! Act with respect and responsibility towards those around you.
Fairchild Automotive Solutions Buzz
December 17, 2019
Positive processes for challenging employees in your Service Department
Positive processes for challenging employees in your Service Department Turning a Bad Seed around and knowing when to Prune. By John Fairchild In today’s environment, employable talent is at a…
December 16, 2019
JUMPSTART YOUR SALES CULTURE IN THE SERVICE DRIVE!
I’ve spent the last 40 years in Automotive Service Departments, I’ve worked side-by-side with Service Managers, Techs and Service Advisors. In the last 15 years it has really become a…
November 10, 2019
#𝕤𝟛𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕖𝕊𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕖𝕤 #𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕤𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝟟𝟟𝟘-𝟝𝟞𝟙-𝟜𝟞𝟜𝟜 ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇꜱ ᴏɴ ᴀᴅᴠɪꜱᴏʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇᴄʜɴɪᴄɪᴀɴ ʀᴇᴘᴀɪʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴅᴏᴄᴜᴍᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 “𝐂”𝐬 – 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 – 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 – 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 Documentation is…
October 23, 2019
Where performance is measured and reported, performance improves!
In any arena, business or sport, top performers are identified through constant, ongoing performance evaluations. If you can’t evaluate their performance, then how can you identify their status as…
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Error: Error validating access token: Session has expired on Monday, 23-Sep-19 08:03:23 PDT. The current time is Friday, 24-Jan-20 09:52:54 PST.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference